Monday, September 7, 2009

Destruction Therapy... Something That I Would Like to Try..,.


I was looking for something interesting to show you among all the things that you can find in internet, and finally, I have done it!
Have you ever heard something about "destruction therapy", or also known as "Destructotherapy"? If your answer is NO, take a look at this lines.
It consist in destroying all kind of stuff, such as cars, TVs, computers, etc. Obviously, all those appliances are not working, and the people practicing Destructotherapy must wear a special suit, gloves, helmet and boots. You can destroy a car, for example, using a hammer, a bat or maybe a saw. It will help you to liberate all your stress, all your rage, which you could use against someone if you do not liberate it.
This therapy has been applied in Spain, and it has worked incredibly. You can also practice it here, in Chile, but I could not find details about it.

Here you have a video about Destructotherapy!



Well, I hope you have learnt something new today, and remember, destroying appliances can be an exellent way to liberate your hidden rage.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you that this would be a great way of liberate stress. And also, I think is funny. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a way of liberting rage! Although I wouldn't do it, neither recommend anybody doing it, I'd rather seeing people destroying things than fighting with others.

    ReplyDelete