Thursday, March 19, 2009

Do You Know Who I Am?



Hi guys!
I'm Javier...
Yes! The one who is always wearing black T-shirts with the name of a band written in it...
Well, I'm twenty... I like to listen to music, and do all the stuff that everyone love to do...
I love Eat junk food, drink a couple of beers with my friends , lie in bed until 1 P.M on weekeds, play the guitar, I love cloudy and rainy days, and stuff like that...
And I love English... yes, centainly I love It!

On the other hand, there are things that I hate...
For Example:
- I hate to give my seat to the elders in the bus.
- I hate the cats fighting in the roof of my house at 4 A.M.
- I hate "mechones" asking for money everywhere.
- I hate when my mother asks me to go to buy something.
- I hate when I go out with some friends and the night is cold and I don't have anything to wrap up my self.

Among other things....

There are things which I'm afraid...
For example:
- I'm afraid of quakes.
- I'm afraid of strong wind.
- I'm afraid of Santa claus.
- I'm afraid of clowns.
- I'm afraid of be hit by a soccer ball when I'm playing soccer.
- I'm afraid to my mom when she gets angry with me.

Among another things...

Well, What else could I write about myself?
mmm... I live with my mom, my father is living in heaven and my brothers got married too much time ago... I'm the youngest son of my mother... I'm her baby!... hahaha!

Ok, That's all... I really don't know what else I can write about me... If you want to know something else... just write me back!

Good bye guys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment